PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SAP OM/EDI Consultant *for one of our
MN*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SAP OM/EDI Consultant
*Location: *Minneapolis, MN
*Duration: *6 - 12 Months
· 4 to 5 years of SAP experience and 3-4 years of good domain
experience in Sales and Distribution
· Mandatory to have worked on IDOC processing for 3 plus years
· Hands on experience in IDOC development, Custom IDOC segment
enhancement, IDOC reduction techniques, IDOC Segment filter techniques,
Adapters, ALE, Partner Profile Setup using WE20 , Understanding of
different EDI format(X12,EDIFACT,XML,TRADACOM) , Reprocessing failed IDOCS
· Minimum 2 implementation & 2-3 support projects in SAP
· Good Knowledge on Sales Order Processing/Billing /Delivery
· Good understanding of Intercompany/Consignment/Third party/STO/
and other special processes
· Worked in Output Determination/ Partner Determination/ Account
Determination/ Sales Order Types, Item categories/ Schedule line
categories, Availability Check and Transfer of requirements/ Text
· Cross Module concepts with FI/ MM.
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Work in rollouts/ deployments
· Work on support issues/ major enhancements and resolve them
within the SLA
· Communicate effectively with clients in a multinational
· Good team player
· Willing to stretch to achieve goals
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.