Need Technical Project Manager

Location-        Quincy MA,

Domain-              Finance, (Send candidate with previous Banking

Duration-       12 months plus

We are looking for a Techno PM resource with around 6-8yrs experience
managing IT projects.

Resource will be working on a Database migration program – migrating
application databases to Exadata. Somebody with technical background
(previously a developer turned PM).

Thanks & Regards
Rathna Kumar
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320 *I * <>