Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:          *Lead / **Architect - Java-J2EE*

Work Location:  Sunnyvale, CA

Duration:           6 months

*Mandatory Skills*: Java-J2EE, J2EE Architecting, Architecture Frameworks,
Java-J2EE, Java - Architecting, Architecting

*Job Description*

·         Mid to Senior level Developer with 8 to 12 years’ experience
(Hands on)

·         Hadoop (native MR jobs experience), core java fundamentals,
strong computer science fundamentals

·         Must have exposure building production software on Hadoop

*Optional / Desired Skills Required*

·         Scala is optional /preferable but HAS to learn Scala very quickly
on-the-job (good learnability)

·         .Apache Spark knowledge desirable

·         Python scripting experience

·         Experience in HPC/Scientific Computing

·         NO experience in HIVE / PIG needed

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125