Position: Ab Initio Data Quality Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 18 Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype
Below is the detailed JD.
7-8 Years exp
We have an immediate requirement for Ab Initio Data Quality Specialist
using that can leverage and guide us with Ab Initio Data Quality
Data Quality Environment responsibilities include
· Access data sources from files or databases, join data sources
for subsequent data quality analysis, and compile lookup files for use in
data quality tests
· Write validation tests that can detect null or blank values,
valid and invalid values, data patterns, invalid data relationships, and
the uniqueness of key values
· Run the data quality application to compile lists of issues in
the data source, compute data quality metrics, profile the input data, and
publish the results to the Metadata Hub
· Compute aggregated data quality metrics for storage in the Data
Quality Warehouse; reports of aggregated metrics supplement the standard
reports in the Metadata Hub
· Unload reference data — domain code sets and other information —
from the Metadata Hub
· Build and automate reference data for Metadata Hub and manage
metric names, issue codes, data quality alerts, and domain code sets — that
is used in data quality applications.
Thanks & Regards
*Global Information Systems, Inc*
29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I* Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
v...@gissite.com *I *www.GISSite.com <http://www.gissite.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.