Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on Position *.Net Developer With  Angular.js*  with
my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
Salary, and availability date.

 *Requirement details:*

*Title             : .Net Developer With  Angular.js*

*Location     : Grand Rapids, MI*

*Duration     : 6+Months*

*Mandatory: **  C#, Angular.js, JQuery, Javascript, Visual Studio**.*

*Responbilites:*

● Strong technical expertise in designing and developing web applications
using C#, Angular.js, JQuery, Javascript, Visual Studio, and Team
Foundation Server.

● Thorough understanding of ASP.NET, PowerShell, SQL Server, and web
services development.

● has worked with Responsive web application

● Nice to have infrastructure experience (i.e. networking, reverse proxies,
Active Directory, IIS, etc.).

● Demonstrated leadership in technical analysis, design, and engineering of
core business applications.

● Develop, debug, test, and deploy new and existing applications.

● Ensure that developed application solutions satisfy business and
technical requirements.

● Ensure standard testing procedures have been followed.

● Interface with internal and external technical staff to define
application solutions and resolve problems as needed.

● Understands and knows how to implement SOLID principles and best
practices.

● Writing and maintaining comprehensive unit tests.

● Help progress and mature software development processes and procedures
(i.e. Continuous Integration, Code Coverage, etc.).

Thanks & Regards

Ethan William

Ph: 630-315-9512 || Fax:630-206-2397

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused