Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Rancho Cordova, CA*
*US Citizen or GC ONLY*
Implement, manage, administer and troubleshoot web middleware components in
The WebLogic Engineer develops implements and maintains highly complex
applications utilizing WebLogic with other components such as EMC’s
Documentum and Captiva and Adobe CQ.
The WebLogic Application Server Engineer participates in solution
development for medium to highly complex problems for the enterprise...
This includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
o Elicit, review and validate requirements including:
o Designing, prototyping, creating and/or integrating solutions
o Provides technical expertise and utilizes technology trends to:
o Educate the development team on leading-edge technology alternatives
o Solve technical issues of various levels of complexity and difficulty
o Enable the development team to make informed decisions
o Configures application servers
o Integrates applications servers into complex data center environments
• Bachelor degree.
• 3 or more years’ experience with application servers
• 2 or more years’ experience with JBoss application servers
• WebLogic Certified Administrator
• Weblogic configuration and administration
• Cross platform knowledge, Wintel, Unix, Linux, HPUX
• Security concepts for Firewall, Access, Rights/Trusts AD/LDAP
• Strong Debugging abilities
• Solid documentation skills
• Strong ability to work in a team and customer environment.
• Experience with porting Weblogic applications to a JBoss platform.
• Knowledge / Experience with JBoss FUSE
• Knowledge / Experience with JBoss ON
• WLST script knowledge
• Adobe LiveCycle experience and expertise a plus
Documentum experience and expertise a plus
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.