Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *SAP SD Consultant *for one of our clients *King
of Prussia, PA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *SAP SD Consultant

*Location: *King of Prussia, PA *(Need LOCAL or from Nearby states)*

*Duration: *4+ Months

*Req Details:*

Domain Expertise in *Sales and Distribution *including:

1.     Order Management

2.     Pricing and rebates

3.     Billing and Invoices

4.     Inclusion and Exclusion

5.     Availability Check

6.     Integrated flows MM & FICO

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Overall experience of 8-12 years

·         Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial
set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result

·         Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and
participate in workshops, requirement documentation

·         Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design
the solutions

·         Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported
by experts

·         Testing, assist in the development of test scripts

·         Finalize the configuration & support the solution

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *