Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

Job Role:          *Tibco Developer*

Work Location:  Miramar - Florida

Duration:           6 months

*Minimum Experience Required: *5-8 YEARS Mandatory

*Skills:* •            TIBCO BW(Mandatory)

TIBCO EMS(Mandatory)

*Job Description*

As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support,
maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have
good experience in application of standard software development principles.
You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of
applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth
knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You
should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members
and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members
in the team.

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company