PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *BIOS Engineer *for one of our clients *Chandler,
AZ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *BIOS Engineer
*Location: *Chandler, AZ
*Duration: *6 Months
· Embedded engineers w/ deep understanding of UEFI BIOS.
· Knowledge of CherryTrail & Braswell a +
· Minimum BS degree in any of these majors (Computer
Engineering/Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering)
· The candidate should understand firmware in embedded environments.
· The candidate should have experience developing embedded and/or
real time firmware. This is considerably different from application and web
development in that the emphasis is on resilience, small footprint and
· The candidate should be able to broadly compare two
implementations regarding the number of potential failure paths.
· Given a description of two implementations, the candidate should
be able to explain which will consume less memory, both static and dynamic.
Ideally, the candidate should also be able to suggest improvements.
· The candidate should be able to handle both exception-based and
error code-based recovery mechanisms.
· The candidate should be comfortable writing code that does not
utilize standard libraries or OS calls (low-level code).
· The candidate should be extremely familiar with direct memory
access constructs and methods, particularly pointer manipulation and mixing
data access types and widths.
· The candidate should understand the repercussions of different
types of data and instruction caches (i.e. cache line cleans, flushes,
· The candidate should understand threading at a low level, both
cooperative and preemptive.
· The candidate should understand how synchronization objects are
implemented (e.g. critical sections, mutexes, semaphores).
· The candidate should understand priority inversion, I/O polling,
and interrupts, as well as the related ramifications.
· The candidate should have experience fitting code images into a
fixed RO part (e.g. 1Mbit EEPROM)
· The candidate should have a working understanding of how binary
images are generated (how compilers, linkers and make tools work in
· The candidate should be comfortable using and developing for
embedded Linux environments.
· The candidate should be comfortable with the C programming
language, and know how to use it in an object-oriented manner, whether or
not C++ is used.
· The candidate should be familiar with the workings of both x86
and ARM processors, including a minimal understanding of assembly language
and use of symbolic debuggers (e.g. gdb, lldb).
· The candidate should be familiar with the use of hardware debug
aids (e.g. JTAG, ITP).
· The candidate should be comfortable using hardware probes and/or
· The candidate should be able to "root cause" an issue, beyond
debugging a problem, even when certain components are known to not function
correctly or to exhibit flaws.
· The candidate should be minimally familiar with the Linux and
Windows driver models.
· The candidate should understand Ethernet at a low level.
· The candidate should understand the basic workings of TCP/IP.
· The candidate should be fluent at explaining what layer 2. layer
3 and layer 4 network traffic looks like.
· The candidate should be familiar with analyzing network traces
with tools such as WireShark.
· The candidate should be comfortable using source control (i.e.
Subversion, Mercurial, GIT) in a multi-person development environment.
· The candidate should have some familiarity with the concepts
inherent in server management, and the related specifications (DMTF-*,
· The candidate should be fluent in multiple hardware
busses/protocols. This includes being able to describe the bus topology,
addressing scheme and, in a broad sense, what transactions on the bus look
· The candidate should be comfortable performing direct register
programming when given a product reference guide.
· The candidate should be Comfortable with referring to and
implementing portions of industry standard specifications from bodies such
as IETF, T-10, SIG*, PCMCIA, PICMG and DMTF
· *The candidate should have a basic understanding of the role
BIOS, UEFI and OPROM play in modern servers.*
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.