Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!
Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.
Job Role: * BPM Tech Lead*
Work Location: Boston - Massachusetts
Duration: 6+ months
Extension Possible: Yes
*Key skills required for the job are:*
· BPM Process Design ,
· Java-J2EE ,
· Should have five years of work experience on BPM/BRMS stack.
· Should have good experience in Architecture and design of BPM
· Should have good experience in J2EE,Web Services, Unit Testing
and Debugging rules .
· Should have Customer facing skills including influencing customer
architects and business stakeholders .
· Should have excellent knowledge of programming /systems analysis,
problem solving and analytical skills.
· Should have extensive knowledge base(e.g. Infrastructure/
technology/ application to analyze problems of the greatest complexity and
contribute to troubleshooting efforts.
· Should be aware of the fundamentals and basics on J2EE Overview,
Architecture, Components, Clients, Containers, Technologies
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.