PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Pega Senior System Architect (CSSA) *for one
of our clients *Franklin, TN*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Pega Senior System Architect (CSSA)

*Location: *Franklin, TN

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

·         8+ years of software development experience; preferably within
the Manufacturing services industry.

·         3-5 years of experience in Pega PRPC

·         Proven experience as a Pega Senior system Architect

·         Pega 7 Certified SSA

·         3 -5 years Pega development experience

·         IAC (UI mashup with SalesForce.com)

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Engage with customer SME / Architect and understand pain areas /
project requirements

·         Create functional Design, Construct Class Hierarchy and Object
Models, Define Test Strategy

·         Design / Architect PEGA solution for customer problem

·         Help create road map for the project

·         Provide technical leadership to project team

·         Derive and enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design /
coding

·         Anchor the Requirement Discussions with Business and IT
Stakeholders

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com