Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

Title   : VMWare Admin

Skill   : *Experience on Network virtualization, specifically experience on
VMWare NSX*

Number of Openings: 1

Duration of Hiring 6 months

Offshore/Onsite   : Onsite

Years of experience             : 5+

Job Description                    : Given below

Extension Possible                :Yes

Work Location                     : Jacksonville, FL

*Job Description: *

* Understand and articulate the impact of Network Virtualization and
Security to a customer’s physical IP network, operations and future network
and networking security architectures requirements

* Effectively run *NSX Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts (PoCs)* onsite
or remotely

* *Deliver NSX training & workshop sessions*

* Hypervisor hands on and architecture experience in at least one of the
following: VMware / Xen / KVM.

* Experience or good understanding of any of the following cloud management
systems*: Open Stack, Cloud Stack, vCloud Automation Center (vCAC), vCloud
Director (vCD)*

* Strong understanding datacenter networking fabric topologies and common
architectures deployed both Layer 2 and Layer 3 based.

* Excellent communication skills to different stakeholders, including
Network Architects as well as C-level.

Thanks & Regards,

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc