*Need Passport and Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission.
Please don’t send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport and Visa copy.*

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

* Position:     Test Lead/Test Manager Location:    Tampa, Florida
Duration:    **12+ months*

*Job Description*

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

HP Load Runner / Performance Center & Leading the Team

*Experience Required*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Should be able to communicate well and handle the clients for the
requirement analysis, Test Strategy and Planning.

Should be able to independently handle the performance testing requests

*Generic Managerial Skills*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified