Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated.

Title                                       : Oracle CRM Technical
Consulting

Work Location                     : Englewood - CO

Duration of Hiring                 :6 months

Offshore/Onsite                   : Onsite

Extension Possible                :Yes

*Job Description: *

·         Good experience with Oracle CRM experience.

·         Work in capacity of a trusted advisor to the customer.

·         Participate in proposal presentations, negotiation,
solution/product evaluations exercises with multiple customers

·         Very advanced technical expertise in Clarify technologies and its
realization and enhancement in customer locations.

·         Ability to work with customer in all kinds of projects,
implementation, support, consolidation, upgrade, migrationetc., advising
and influencing correct architecture and solutions for customer’s business
objectives.

·         Ability to relate to other technical solutions in place in the
customer and Clarify's place among them.

·         Established thought leadership in peer and industry fora.
Excellent knowledge of Clarify and other strategic CRM products'
capabilities and to discuss their pros and cons vis a vis Clarify in a
meaningful and customer relevant manner.

Required Skill(s)               :               CRM DOMAIN , Consulting ,
CRM Technical , Clarify CRM Technical Consulting

Essential Skill(s):               Oracle Responsys

Additional Skill(s):            HTML

Thanks & Regards,

  Bharadwaj

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc