Application Architect - Senior
Location :Jersey City ,NJ
Duration : 6+ Months,
Rate : $70/hr on C2C
Job Description :
The Senior Application Architect will be a member of the Enterprise
The candidate will provide leadership in the development of HTA’s project
architecture, in compliance with the organization’s reference architecture,
technical standards and security guidelines.
The candidate will focus on the development of the web application and
business logic components using .NET and SQL technologies.
The candidate will report to the Chief Architect.
The primary role and responsibility of the Senior Application Architect is
to lead the development HTA’s .NET Architecture on a project basis, with
the focus on web application and business logic components using industry
The Senior Application Architect will:
• Participate in the design and development of HTA’s Application suite
using industry standard frameworks;
• Actively contribute to the Enterprise Architecture guidelines and
• Provide support and mentoring to application development teams using the
policies and standards developed by the Architecture team;
• Participate in the integration of HTA’s Application architecture with
external vendor and client architectures;
• Effective team player in a SCRUM development environment with both
onshore and offshore participants.
The candidate for this position will have the following skills and
• B.S degree in Computer Science or related field required;
• 12+ years industry experience;
• Working experience in onshore/offshore development model a plus;
• Experience in all aspects of software development life cycle using the
SCRUM methodology required;
• Strong experience in the development of application frameworks using
.NET technologies required
• Experience with the latest Web Security Standards - OWASP, strong
encryption, keys management;
• Experience in development of Web Services, WSDL, JAX-RPC, SOAP required;
• Experience in development of workflow-based applications in a .NET
environment a plus;
• Experience in development using the MSDN development platform required;
• Architecture Modeling Certification or equivalent training (Zachmann,
• Excellent communication skills required.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.