*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Long Term Contract*
*Ann Arbor MI-*
*Retail E-Commerce is a MUST HAVE *
*Mobile is nice to have *
*Summary:* The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for overall quality
assurance throughout the application development cycle for the eCommerce
group. Through the leadership provided by the Quality Control Manager, the
Quality Control Associate will partner with the development team for
overall code quality.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Hands-on experience with Mobile applications (iOS and Android)
· Hands-on experience with eCommerce web sites
· Basic understanding of the software development lifecycle
JSP, AJAX, CSS, XHTML, Flash, browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.), SQL,
Unix, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, MySQL, Perl
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.