Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* .Net Developer
*Duration*: Long Term
*Location*: NYC, NY
*Location: New York (Only looking for candidates local to NY)*
*Interview process: Phone followed by an inperson (Inperson interview is a
Description Wealth and Investment Management Technology Wealth and
Investment Management Technology (WMTIMT) is a global team of IT
professionals which is involved in the design, development and support of a
large range of platforms and frameworks used by business teams like
Financial advisors, Investment managers, Traders, Sales and Marketing,
Operations, Compliance and Financial controllers.
We also interact with external agencies like Custodians, Fund Accountants,
Vendors, Rating Agencies, and Retail and Transfer Agents etc.
· The candidate will be working as part of the Banking and Payments
services team within the Global Banking Technology group.
· The candidate will be the .net senior developer for multiple cash
management initiatives, working closely with developers in India and NY and
will be accepted to convert into a SME/technical lead of the application.
*Technology Skill Set Required *
· 5-10 years of experience developing multithreaded web
applications in C# using .NET (3.5, 4.0, 4.5), with a strong knowledge of
3.5 (and higher)
· Strong experience designing and developing SOAP service, WCF
RESTful service and Web API
· Relevant experience with relational database (UDB/Oracle/SQL
Server) development and design
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Experience developing scalable Data Visualization solutions using
industry best practices (Design Patterns, Dependency Injection)
· Performance Tuning and Memory Profiling experience - Excellent
experience in designing, developing and supporting distributed enterprise
*Non-Technical Required Skills*
· Individual should come from a structured development environment
and possess a good understanding of development processes (SDLC) and
· Should have good oral and written communication.
· The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate or
contribute thought leadership
· Bachelor or a higher degree from a reputed university.
· Experience in Financial Services or Banking IT
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(w2/1099/c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.