*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Title: Sr. QA Tester with HL7 Data Formats exp.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $50/hr on C2C basis
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
Overall Exp. (in years): 3 to 7 years •
-- 3+ years experience with HL7 data formats. •
-- 2+ years experience with quality assurance and testing. •
-- 3+ years experience in creation and maintenance of basic database
-- Exposure to Automation is an added advantage •
-- Strong written and oral communication skills with spoken English in a
technical or healthcare environment.
-- The QA Engineer is responsible to ensure software quality through
testing Communications software for specific health information data
including: enhancements, maintenance, and defect fixes.
1. Assists in the creation and maintenance of test plans and individual
test cases using approved standards, processes, and tools for common and
simple projects. Assists in the evaluation of level of risk in determining
the scope and coverage of the individual test plan(s).
2. Executes test cases, accurately documents defects using approved
standards, processes and tools for common and moderately complex projects.
3. Collaborates in requirements development and/or review.
4. Reports results and provides feedback to key project leaders on the
quality of the product, software development lifecycle processes and the
risk of promoting for production use for common and simple projects.
5. Assists in the creation of project plans. Consistently meets agreed upon
deadlines or escalates issues, concerns and barriers to key project
leaders. Assists in the prioritization of tasks/assignments.
6. Acquires and maintains a basic understanding of the technical and
functional architecture, security and compliance requirements of assigned
systems and integration.
7. Investigates and assists in the resolution of common and simple issues,
incidents, and problems. Collaboratively works with peers, internal and
external stakeholders, and vendors.
8. Creates and maintains basic database queries.
9. Creates and maintains automation scripts for simple projects.
10. Assists in the creation of test harnesses, automation and performance
11. Assists in the development and implementation of communication plans to
all stakeholder groups (internal and external).
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | *
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.