*Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan or Peapack, New Jersey*
*Duration: 6-12 Months+*
*Role: ETL Architect - Informatica*
*Years of experience: 10 years*
*Technical / Functional Skills:*
• 8-10 Years Architect, design and build enterprise data warehouse ETL
• Analysis and development skills utilizing SQL, Informatica, Oracle
• Excellent experience in working on development projects
• Experience in Analysis, design, development, and implementation of data
warehouse, ETL projects
• Experience in database and table design and implementation for data
warehouse and related ETL processes
• Very good Oracle and Data base experience (Procedure, Functions,
packages, Views etc)
• Experience in structured and iterative data warehouse and application
development lifecycle methodologies
• Data Modeling using a variety of popular ERD tools
• Full software life cycle development across numerous software and
hardware platforms in a variety of industries
• Structured and iterative data warehouse and application development
• Internal infrastructure improvement and knowledge management analysis
• Experience with gLIMS and SAP is highly desirable
• Experience in Lifesciences domain would be an added advantage
• Lead development of an Informatica based ETL architecture.
• Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on
guidance to other team members.
• Analyze complex ETL requirements and design.
• Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent
• Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to
develop architectural requirements to ensure client satisfaction with
• Client satisfaction with product.
• Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy.
• Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team.
• Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on
• Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify
• Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL
• Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture
• Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase
• Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling
requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
• Resolve difficult design and develop issues.
• Identify bugs when developers are not able to do so
Thanks & Regards
Charter Global | Technology Consulting
Ph: 770-326-9933 x 336
rvoothuko...@charterglobal.com <rg...@charterglobal.com> I
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.