PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Mulesoft Developer *for one of our
CA or Chandler, AZ*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: Mulesoft Developer*
*Location: SanFrancisco, CA or Chandler, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· Good knowledge of SOA architecture, infrastructure design and
development, strong understanding of relational databases; experience
working with different adaptors and JMS queues required.
· Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows
using Mule ESB
· Experience working with Different End points and Connectors using
· Implement and execute web service API management frameworks
· Contribute to key phases of the development life-cycle
· Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication
patterns and Problem solving abilities for Message Sequencing, Correlation
· Strong Message Routing, Content Enrichment understanding
· Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery,
Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and
· Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS standards and
ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and
architecture committee meetings.
· Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards
· Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
· Fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies
(XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI) is a must.
· Deep understanding of SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, JSON
· Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and
Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
· Should have good background in agile methodologies
· Have excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication
· Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proven work experience in enterprise level deployment and design.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.