*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title* : *PMO Lead (Non-billable) - FTE*
*Location : *Minnepolis, MN
*Duration* : 6+ months
· Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in program/project
management, portfolio management, systems development methodology
· Lead a geographically distributed team
· Manage and deploy initiatives by influence
· Develop and deliver presentations, training sessions and demos
· Project escalations management
· Project manager requirements forecasting (Ramp up/down)
· Project Metrics and reporting
· PMO Process gaps and flows
· Customer satisfaction
· Governing Major programs
· Project manager onboarding/offboarding
· Project quality audit
· Key Performance Indicator
· SLA variations Management
· Project Closures
· Project manager performance reviewal
· Projects budget/schedule review
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree
· 10-15 years of IT and business/industry work experience
· 3-5 years of program/project management experience
· 3-5 years of equivalent leadership experience
· Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on leading through
ambiguity and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
· Ability to work across multiple countries and groups to set
direction, build consensus and solve problems
· Demonstrated experience with leading large scale change
initiatives, and in a complex, multi-faceted environment.
· Conceptual thinking; ability to communicate a compelling vision
and apply business needs with resource requirements in an effective manner
as an input to near and long term requirements.
· Ability to communicate effectively in all settings, including
sensitive and intense situations, by tactfully responding to requests and
thoughtfully persuading others to adopt ideas.
· Experience in contract negotiation and management of vendors.
· Ability to accomplish results through lower level supervisors or
and professional employees.
· Ability to travel internationally.
· Confidence to stand up to challenges, say no when expectations
are unrealistic, or to help set realistic expectations.
· Experience with off-shore delivery models.
· Business fluency in English.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.