Hope you are doing good.....
Please find the below job description and revert back with suitable resumes.
*Job Role: Websphere Message Broker Technical Lead*
*Loction: Pittsburg, PA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Exp: 10 years*
*Need Visa Copy by the time of submition.*
· Need to perform Detail Design, Development using IBM Message
Broker, MQ FTE, Testing documents, test scripts for doing message broker
· End to end development experience is a must.
· Participate in requirement workshop along with the Integration
architect to understand the integration requirements and perform detail
design through delivery.
· Proactively identify the risk/issues in each of the interface
· Development experience in *WebSphere message Broker* (preferably
version 6.1 and 7.0) Writing ESQL and JCN Good understanding in WebSphere
MQ infrastructure and suggesting any possible issue.
· Experience with resolving any Message Broker infrastructure
· Experience with using Message Broker in a ESB Solution
· Experience with using Web Services nodes(SOAP nodes) in WMB
Experience with working with Message Set/WSDL/XSD.
· Experience with creating, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
message flows Have some experience in Administration aspects of Message
Broker Good to have - experience with WSRR nodes and Java.
*Need below details ASAP: *
Legal Full Name:
Currently on a project:
Total Work Experience:
Total US Exp:
Relevant Work Experience:
Availability to Interview:
Availability for Skype based interview:
Last 5 digits of SSN:
*Email: Bharat@ <sat...@flexeraglobal.com>flexeraglobal.com
*(281) 306-0500 Ext: 108(Desk) ||(281) 306-0508(Direct)|| (281)
*136 Eldridge Road, Unit: C, Sugar Land, TX-77478*
*Member: (IT Serve Alliance)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.