*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title:* HTML and LMS Admin
*Location : *Norwalk, CT, USA
*Duration* : 6+ months
*Total experience in required skill (years) : *8 - 10 years
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
* Skill using HTML (Hyper Text Mark Up Language) which is used to create
and edit web pages.
* Basic working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS).
*Roles and responsibility*
* Manage welcome page updates
* Create new reports and dashboard; Run Standard reports
* Interface with Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD) for any vendor-related issues
* Interface with global admin for any new settings needed
* Participate in new release updates and coordinate quarterly testing
* Coordinate testing of new elearning content
* Communicate changes to Business Unit contacts
* Answer Tier 2 issues and escalate anything that cannot be resolved to CSOD
* Escalates system issues to CSOD GPS
* Enter and update learning content (online class) in course catalog
* Manage Self-registration pages and settings
* Set up groups that should have access to new courses
* Make course updates in course catalog as needed
*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*
* Answer/Resolve Tier 1 Help Desk questions that users
(Distributors/Brokers) cannot resolve
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.