Hello ,
Hope you are doing well,
This is Ikram Hussian from Panzersolutions LLC,
I have a below requirement for you, if you are available and interested
please do reply me with your updated resume to
If you are not interested please do refer anyone who may be interested and
help them getting jobs ASAP

Title: Sr.Net Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 2 year contract

Best qualified candidate must have 10+ years of development experience in
C# and Visual Studio.NET on large software systems.
Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably Scrum
Familiar with WinForm, WPF applications and web services
NUnit/unit/automation testing
Has expert knowledge of multi-threading, WCF, MVC
Has experience with third-party UI controls like DevExpress
Understand Java, SQL, JavaScript, HTML and basic Unix commands
Has experience with Team Foundation Service, SubVersion, or CVS

Thanks and Regards,
Ikram Hussain | Technical Recruiter
50 Washington  Street, 9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk, CT 06854
Email: ikram.huss...@panzersolutions.com
Phone No.: 203-652-1444 Ext: 309
Fax : 203-286-1457