*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title:* Technical Writer
*Location : Collegeville, PA*
*Duration* : 6+ months
Business Analysis, BPS-MW-Publication Writing
Ability to translate requirements and business rules into well-defined and
structure requirements document & design documents
• Ability to create design documents based on business rules & requirements
Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
and the documentation requirements
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and
• Create and maintain the information architecture
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is
appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
• Familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Excellent oral and written communication as well as analytical and
Should be well versed with the Pharma domain – terminology & industry
• Should have knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11– Computer Systems Validation and
other regulatory compliance processes.
• Should be aware of other regulatory mandates such as FDA, HIPAA, SoX, GxP
and ISO standards.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.