*Role: Hardware Engineering - Project Manager Years of experience: 10-12
years Location: Holtsville, NY Duration: 12 Months+ **Experience Required *
• Expertise in delivering embedded hardware systems design
• Expertise in complete Electrical/Electronic design and simulation, able
to mentor the software systems team in development process
• Expertise in Board bringups on Qualcomm, TI.
• Expertise in working with low power designs.
• Experience in high speed digital designs using Qualcomm, TI ,
• Experience in working with multifunctional teams to collaborate with
techno functional groups to enable the project teams.
• Hands on knowledge of using simulation/debugging tools
• Experience in regulatory EMI/EMC
• Expertise in systems debugging and triaging
• Experience in enterprise mobile device development, Android systems
• Experience in getting regulatory, carrier approvals for systems design .
• To drive multi vendors, JDM/ODM partners, throughout the product
development lifecycle to achieve the goals
• Responsible to define, debugging and providing right direction to solve
the hardware /platform design issues
• To enable team in right direction to solve DFM, DFT issues.
• To interact with Chip manufacturers and other SME’s to define and debug
the hardware /system issues.
• To perform root cause analysis of the system issues and resolve.
• Responsible to track and monitor the project deliverable on a daily basis.
• To manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the
client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality
• 10 years of industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree (or) Master’s Degree any stream (Preferably
Thanks & Regards
Charter Global | Technology Consulting
Ph: 770-326-9933 x 336
rvoothuko...@charterglobal.com <rg...@charterglobal.com> I
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.