Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     Java/Android Developer Location:    Pittsburgh, PA
Duration:    Full Time*

*Job Description*

Smith Micro Software is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with
strong Android development experience to join our *Mobile application
development* team. You will be working with creative experienced
developers, designing & developing consumer & enterprise applications &
solutions. You will participate in the entire development process, from
design to release, following Agile methodologies.

*The product portfolio that this candidate will work on caters to some of
the biggest Mobile Network Operators  with potential opportunities at other
major global operators. The product portfolio comprises of a good mix of
high-revenue generating products that continue to evolve and some great new
creative concepts in Messaging & SaaS that are being productized. These
products are used by 10s of millions of users on a range of different
handset models including some of the latest from the top Handset OEMs. *

*Responsibilities*

   - Design, development, integration & validation of new software and
   maintain existing software
   - Review/analyze product requirements and derive corresponding SW
   specifications
   - Work with server engineering & operations teams to debug/analyze
   system issues
   - Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze
   development requirements, provide design options, and provide work
   breakdown and estimates of work
   - Provide timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities
   within projects

Experience / Skills Required:

   - *Minimum 3+ years of recent hands-on Android Java experience* in a
   professional environment
   - At least one Android Application Development life-cycle experience
   - *Proficient with the Android SDK (and preferably NDK), development &
   debugging tools*
   - *Strong Android UI experience*
   - Experience with networking & web services (REST using JSON &/XML)
   - Understanding of OOP concepts; knowledge of design patterns & their
   application
   - Understanding of operating system concepts
   - Experience with SW configuration management & source-control
   - Experience with defect tracking systems
   - Experience working with remote teams

*Preferred Experience / Skills*

   - Development experience on iOS
   - Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
   - Experience with HTML5

Education Required:

   - BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com