*Role: Serialization Support Analyst (Software) Years of experience: 5+
years Location: Indianapolis, IN Duration: 12 Months+ **Experience Required
• Experience with supporting Pharma packaging processes and packaging
• Understanding of Commissioning and Qualification process of packaging
equipment, packaging line, etc.
• Working experience of packaging automation
• Experience of vision inspection systems used in packaging.
• Experience of working in a support role
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Experience in engineering support to troubleshoot issues using Allen
Bradley/ Siemens/ Honeywell PLC and HMIs3
• Understanding of computer networking, packaging line equipment setup and
• Familiarity with pharma packaging processes and packaging equipment
• Understanding of Commissioning and qualification process of equipment on
the packaging line, etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills are essential. Ability to troubleshoot
issues and provide timely resolution.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, team and project management skills
• Experience of configuration and troubleshooting of vision equipments,
PLCs (Allen Bradley/Siemens), hand held scanners, printers etc
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills (MSOffice®, Outlook and Access®)
• Experience in providing engineering support in 24/7 pharmaceutical
manufacturing and packaging operations
• Worked in direct support of and along with the maintenance staff to
maintain both complex and simple systems used in packaging operations
• Experience with Systems Management (disaster recovery, problem
management, incident management, change management etc).
• Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to Serialization execution System.
• Assist existing teams in qualification and validation activities and
further provide assistance to Serialization support team to manage
• Develop a global, repeatable, and logical process to effectively resolve
any issues arising from the installation and subsequent operation of
Serialization hardware components in packaging operations.
• Maintain and update procedures as required.
• Updating Engineering, User requirement and design documents for any
change made to Serialization system.
• Maintain Spare Parts inventory and communicate effectively on time for
any new spare parts requirements.
• Formal investigation of support issues, communication with impacted
stakeholders, vendor, resolution/closure of the issue, and updating
appropriate knowledge management records.
Desired:• Understanding of Pharma Serialization.• Understanding of
Packaging line hardware, PLC programming.• Familiarity with formal Change
Management and Incident Management processes.
Education:Bachelor Degree(4 yrs). Master degree preferred.
Thanks & Regards
*Rathna KumarCharter Global | Technology ConsultingPh: 770-326-9933 x
<rg...@charterglobal.com> I www.charterglobal.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.