*Role: Software Quality Assurance Engineer(SQA)*
*SQA WHS(Windows Home Server Tester)*
*Years of experience: 5-7 years*
*Location: Suwanee, GA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months+ *
"• Write test plans, test procedures and reports. Have the ability to
analyze requirements and develop detailed test cases.
• Provide troubleshooting and debugging support to design engineers during
• Troubleshoot a variety of hardware/software/network/cable issues in order
to maintain lab test environment.
• Perform installation and software upgrades; functional, system and
performance testing as assigned.
• Set up and maintain all hardware necessary for testing.
• Participate in Product Requirements, Product Specification Agreement and
test plan reviews.
• Document defects found, including steps to reproduce and provide system
information to aid in the analysis and resolution of the defect.
• Ability to capture & read logs
• In-depth knowledge of Linux & Linux tools
• Ability to use tools such as: Putty, telnet, ssh & Networking tools:
Ping, & traceroute at a minimum.
• Ability to write test scripts (perl or other language)
• Experience in test automation and continuous integration
• Experience in an Agile software development life cycle
• Knowledge of Cable MSO network architectures and the functional
understanding of products in MSO networks is a plus"
Thanks & Regards
*Rathna KumarCharter Global | Technology ConsultingPh: 770-326-9933 x
<rg...@charterglobal.com> I www.charterglobal.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.