Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

*JOB Title:* *Informatica Developer*

*Location:* *San Ramon, CA*

*Duration:6+ months*

*Minimum Experience Required:* 5-8 YEARS

*Mandatory Skills:* Informatica Powercenter, PL-SQL Data Integration, Unix
Shell Scripting, ETL

*Job Description:*

As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support,
maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.

You should have good experience in application of standard software
development principles.

You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of
applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.

You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/
programming language.

You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team
members and customers.

You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125