Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Job Title: BI Reports Developer*
*Duration: 6-12 Month Consulting Opportunity*
*Location: Tampa, FL*
*Rate $40/hr no negotiable *
Recent BI Publisher experience is a must have
This is a junior, prefer mid level positon .. 3 years of experience overall
and some of the below is OK!
H1, EAD, etc.. anyone who can work in the US for the next 6-12 months.
· The role of the Business Intelligence Report Developer is to
leverage BI Publisher to provide technical solutions in support of business
objectives and ongoing operations. Must be able to utilize and effectively
communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
· The Business Intelligence Report Developer will be responsible
for the design, development and maintenance activities of the business
intelligence applications for an enterprise data warehouse environment.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborate with business users to capture & define business
requirements and then contribute to designing and defining the appropriate
data warehouse BI solution, which includes prototyping/demonstrating BI
· Design, develop and implement BI Publisher models
· Design, develop and implement complex BI user interface objects
(e.g. reports, analytics, ad-hoc queries, dashboards etc.)
· Design and support BI security model
· Develop technical design documents and BI specifications that
incorporate BI development standards & best practices
· Troubleshoot performance issues of a BI environment and evaluate
existing logic for tuning possibilities
· Experience designing, developing and supporting Business
· Recent BI Publisher experience
· OBIEE experience
· Oracle Exadata experience
· Strong technical knowledge of BI admin/metadata tools, security,
user interface designs, development and deployment of dashboards, analytics
and performance management reports
· Ability to design and develop BI Metadata Repository and identify
areas of optimization
· Ability to design, build, deploy and support end to end BI
· Advanced knowledge of data warehouse development and maintenance
lifecycle and methodology
· Food Service or Retail Industry experience a plus
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment
· Ability to communicate, verbally and written, technical
requirements/constraints to a broad audience of technical and non-technical
· Ability to work as team member or as a single individual
· Ability to learn new concepts quickly
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
related area is preferred
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.