Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Senior Java/ Hadoop Developer with Apache
Spark *for one of our clients *Denver, CO*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *Senior Java/ Hadoop Developer with Apache Spark

*Location: *Denver, CO

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Minimum Requirements*

Java Hadoop Developer with Apache Spark

*Requirements ;*

   - 9- 10 years of experience in developing, deploying and administering
   Java applications using JAVA, Java EE
   - 3 - 6 years of experience in Java/Java EE, with Spring and web
   services technologies (REST and SOAP)
   - 3 - 5 years of strong experience with XSD, XML  and JSON
   - 2 - 4 Years of experience in developing applications in Oracle PL/SQL
   - 3 Years of experience in Apache Kafka/Spark - MUST
   - Knowledge in Python is a plus
   - Candidate must have experience in developing performance intensive,
   high availability application.
   - Strong skills in solving complex problems
   - Works well in a team environment
   - Excellent written and verbal communications skills
   - Strict adherence to development standards

*Experience  :*    Min 9-10 years.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*