*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Denver, CO 6 months +*
*Only local profiles*
*Must have excellent communications skills.*
*Must be local to Colorado for f2f interview*
· Identifying, gathering, and writing business and functional
requirements assisting with user stories and serving as the liaison between
business owners and software development teams
· Identify and gaps in requirements, cross-department coordination
needs, and risks to implementations; and the ability to work with the right
stakeholders to mitigate those risks.
· Develop product ownership by growing an understanding of
applications and corporate business processes, issues and data challenges.
· Work with team to development team to determine level of effort,
build timelines and manage expectations.
· Participate in release planning by working with business owners
to gather and articulate all of the requirements needed for a successful
· Educating business and product owners on web change request
process and requirement writing.
· Project management and trafficking progress of requests.
· Communication across cross-functional teams in a corporate
· 4+ years working with Microsoft Office Products.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience working with consumer-facing apps or websites
· Basic design and/or html development experience a plus.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.