Hello ,
Hope you are doing well,
This is Ikram Hussian from Panzersolutions LLC,
I have a below requirement for you, if you are available and interested
please do reply me with your updated resume to
If you are not interested please do refer anyone who may be interested and
help them getting jobs.

Title: MuleSoft Developer.
Location: Austin, TX.
Duration: 6+months

Developer Quaifications:
·         Mulesoft Developer Certification a requirement
·         http://training.mulesoft.com/certification
·         3-5 Years of Mulesoft experience with implementing
service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration
·         Expertise in configuring and deploying Mulesoft Cloudhub and On
premise environments, service registry, monitoring, and development.
·         Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns,
Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
·         Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
·         Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
·         Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE
based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
·         Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open
API development, and SOA concepts
·         Solid understanding of the design patterns
·         ITIL and CMMI certification a plus

Thanks and Regards,
Ikram Hussain | Technical Recruiter
50 Washington  Street, 9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center
Norwalk, CT 06854
Email: ikram.huss...@panzersolutions.com,
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ikrampanzer
Phone No.: 203-652-1444 Ext: 309