*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title:* Voice Network_Cisco
*Location* : McLean, VA
*Duration* : 6+ months
CCNA(Voice) • CCNP (Voice) • Cisco Voice and Unified and Communications
Administration • Cisco Voice Communications Voice over IPand QoS • Cisco
Unified Communications Manager,
Experience Cisco Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS).
• Experience in consolidating of long-distance voice transport services and
the introduction of session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking
• Provide tools and expertise to support the analysis of call detail
reporting (CDR) and the application of telecommunications expense
management (TEM) services.
• Failover and Disaster Recovery: hosted telephony solution provides an
active-active failover for both UCaaS and Contact Center as a Service
• Disaster recovery of UCaaS and CCaaS automatic and instantaneous.
• WAN to synchronize data between active-active sites
. • Experience in configuring SIP trunking service active-active failover
for trunking services in coordination with UCaaS/CCaaS.
• Able to provide emergency broadcast services to onsite telephony
equipment uses Singlewire.
• Experience managing Jabber mobility
• Voice Transport —will consolidate the transport to provide with long
distance (domestic and international) and toll free service.
• Provide consolidated voice network backbone with TDM and SIP trunks .
• SIP trunking integrates with MPLS to deliver voice services as an
application over a consolidated IP network.
• Manage trader voice environment to maintain a stable and refreshed
• Manage dynamic security, monitoring and compliance tools and
• Provide House trader voice management with viable and
regulatory-compliant business continuity plans complemented by robust
disaster recovery solutions.
• Integrate and facilitate compliance with the myriad of national
• Provide voicemail solution and able to forward a copy of all voicemails
as they are recorded to SMTP mailboxes (only 1 mailbox can be active at a
• Experience in integrating Voicemail with user MS Exchange accounts for
systems that provides appropriate access rights to UCaaS/CCaaS.
• Call Recording
• Migrating the trader voice back office Nortel system with Cisco based
• Experience in managing Nice NTR system
• Provide Voice recording services for trader voice as dictated by business
or legal requirements.
• Experience in managing Trader voice recording equipment and systems.
• Experience in Monitor and record calls on a “handset” basis, which
capture conversations irrespective of which line the trader is speaking on.
• Supporting and Monitor and record calls on a “line” basis, which captures
all conversations on pre-determined lines.
• Support both on- and off-trading floor, as applicable.
• Support retention periods of varying lengths based on business and
• Provide Support a back-up retention system.
• Support on-demand playback requests from authorized users in accordance
with the Service Levels.
• Enabling contact center capabilities in Cisco HCS. CCaaS supports
advanced call routing, IVR.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.