*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Role: **Salesforce BA*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

* Duration: Full Time Position*

*Responsibilities:*

Onsite Salesforce Business System Analyst with Data analysis / Mapping
Roles & Responsibilities
This is a position with high visibility and large levels of responsibility.
Candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements, business process
analysis, and drive the mapping and integration of SFDC and a NT legacy
systems.  This is a techno-functional role where interaction and strong
communication skills with the business and technical teams is required and
key to success.  Candidate should be able to understand the high-level
technical/Data flow between the systems as well as business flows.

Specific Duties
Requirements, definition and documentation
Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define
business requirements
Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional
specifications documents
Solicit, gather and analyze user input and requirements

Desired Skills and Experience:
Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Certified Salesforce Administrator
Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 2 a plus
Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise a plus
Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation
experience or similar CRM solutions
Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business
systems as well as working with integration tools
Experience soliciting, gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
Experience authoring requirements, definition and related documentation
Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process
owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business
analysis tasks
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint
as well as other project management and time tracking tools
Independent to work in SFDC for any information on requirement phase.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>