Please reply at **

*Position  : C#/ VB6 DeveloperLocation  : Austin, TXDuration  : 6 Months

We are seeking a C#/ VB6 Developer with a proven track record of delivering
solid, robust applications. This is an exciting 6 month contract
opportunity at our client’s site in Austin, TX.

*Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:*
• Developer for VB6 and C#.
• Complete quality development tasks for RFS-VRS projects.
• Provides effective communication regarding issues, objectives,
initiatives and performance
• Adheres to and supports development standards in place within the
development team
• Assists in logical and physical database design
• Working on VB6 50% of the time

*Basic Qualifications:*
• Minimum 5 years combined experience with VB6 and C#
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with major database systems, such
as SQL Server
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required

*Preferred Qualifications:*
• Experience with object oriented programming
• Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
• Experience with XHTML, JavaScript, AJAX, Visual Studio, Team Foundation
Server, and TFS Source Control
• Relevant Microsoft Certification
• Experience in Registration Fulfillment Services (RFS)
• Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills
• Must excel at working with peers within a team environment
• Ability to meet project plan timelines and produce a high quality product
• Ability to take individual initiative and accountability for assignments
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and technologies
• Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills
• Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
• Commitment to continuing professional development