*Location: Remote ... or (Off-Shore depending on rate)*
*Duration: 6 Months+ *
Demandware - E-Commerce Software Platform (Front and Back End)
· *Translate functional requirements, architecture and technical
documentation into quality Demand ware ecommerce applications.*
· Collaborate with Project Managers and Design Teams to lead and
support effective technical delivery of client projects.
· Write great code; and oversee and mentor other more junior
· Evaluate the technical viability of commercial tools and products
for use as possible elements in an overall application.
· Champion high quality testing, documentation and code management
· 2+ years experience developing high-performance and scalable
websites – including extensive experience implementing Demandware
· Expertise working with a broad set of development
· Experience with web technologies including Java, J2EE, SOA,
application servers, middleware, enterprise application integration,
databases, security, performance &
· Knowledge of ecommerce best practices including catalog
management, product merchandising, checkout, order management,
personalization and SEO.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
· Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and
motivational skills are a must.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with
strong presentation skills.
· Experience with ATG, Hybris, Websphere Commerce and/or Magento a
· Knowledge of best practice visual and interaction design concepts
and related creative processes.
Location: Remote is fine. On-shore preferred but off-shore is up for
discussion depending on rate (Contract)
Thanks & Regards
*Rathna KumarCharter Global | Technology ConsultingPh: 770-326-9933 x
<rg...@charterglobal.com> I www.charterglobal.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.