*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title:* Data Migration Analyst
*Location : *Jackson,MS and Hartford, CT
*Duration* : 12 months
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
1) Good understanding of ETL tool (preferably Data Stage)
2) IBM DB2
3) Proficient in writing SQL queries
*Roles and responsibility*
• Understand legacy system and business requirements by discussing with the
legacy system staff/users.
• Develop migration strategies, understand source data, perform data
quality analysis on source data; develop cleansing scripts to remove or
replace invalid/bad data based on the output of source data profiling.
• Prepare data mapping specification document to map data from legacy
system to new system.
• Develop migration programs and write software code to load data into
target system; unit testing of migration programs; testing the migrated
data by creating and executing validation and verification scenarios.
• Execute migration test cycles to test all the stand alone migration
programs and to test the migrated data and resolve any issues before the go
live cycle. Ensure software programming, reviews and tests are performed as
• Log, analyze and fix defects using the defect management processes.
*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*
Security/Encryption Performance testing experience a plus.
Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.