*Please send the resumes to “divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Locals are highly preferred*
*Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*
Administration and support of Jira, Confluence, Jira Agile and Associated
• Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to
optimize/improve Jira setup and workflows, as well as identify where
functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
• Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in Jira to provide
end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance
metrics and status reports.
• Using Jira REST APIs, develop solutions for integration with other tools,
automate manual processes, data migration routines and extract data for
reporting and analytics purposes.
• Lead Jira/Confluence upgrades, and partner with our IT staff to
coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
• Provide User Management and support.
• Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plug-ins, and extensions.
• Develop process workflow for Jira Agile in coordination with the project
• This resource is a key member with our client to transition from Rally to
JIRA, so any exposure to Rally functionality is a plus.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance to interact with
multiple teams while interacting with senior managers and director with
strong communication and presentation skill
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.