Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *QA Lead* for one of our clients *Bentonville,
AR*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *QA Lead

*Location: *Bentonville, AR

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Rate: $45/Hr*

*Req Details:*

Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.

Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics,
applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to
ensure quality goals are met.

Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA
services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.

Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers

Experience working in offshore-Onshore Model

Agile experience is necessary

Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *