We are looking for *Websense OCR Configuration *for one of our known client
In *NY, *if you’re interested please respond to this email with your word
updated resume with expected hourly pay rate on.
*Role : Websense OCR Configuration *
*Location : NYC, NY*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*Rate : DOE*
1. Verify Data Loss Prevention System Modules
2. Provide customer Team with Supplemental DSS server requirements
3. Provide requirements for customer to build a Virtual Windows
4. Install Websense DSS software
5. Enable OCR Capability
6. Enable OCR functionality on all WSGA appliances
7. Save and Deploy Configurations Settings
8. Test text extraction capabilities for file types:.png, .pdf,
9. Fine tune module accuracy as testing requires.
10. Assist with other required DLP Policy & OCR testing.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.