We are looking for *Linux Engineer *for one of our known client In *TX *if
you are interested please respond to this email with you are word updated
resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Role : Linux Engineer *
*Location : El Paso, TX (May Be Remote, Locals Strongly Preferred)*
*Duration : 12+ Months*
*Rate : $48/Hr on C2C*
*NO OPT’S(Because Thorough Background Check) *
• 4-5 years’ experience
• RedHat Linux experience (this is the primary skill set needed)
• Opening Trouble Tickets
• Trouble Shooting Skills/Case Management/Driving Issue resolution
• Monitor and analyze system logs
• Perform documented system health checks
• SQL dB query language
• Script writing
• Method Of Procedure (MOP) writing
• MOP testing
• Redhat Linux / Cluster admin experience
• HP Blade Administration
• HP Virtual Connect
• HP Mass Storage Array (MSA) Configuration
• Ability to take Initiative and work well within a team
• Valid US working authorization
• Willingness to take after hours “on-call” approximately 1 week
out of every 2 months.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.