We are looking for *Linux Engineer *for one of our known client In *TX *if
you are interested please respond to this email with you are word updated
resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : Linux Engineer *

*Location          : El Paso, TX (May Be Remote, Locals Strongly Preferred)*

*Duration         : 12+ Months*

*Rate                : $48/Hr on C2C*

*NO OPT’S(Because Thorough Background Check)   *

*Job Description:*

•         4-5 years’ experience

•         RedHat Linux experience (this is the primary skill set needed)

•         Opening Trouble Tickets

•         Trouble Shooting Skills/Case Management/Driving Issue resolution

•         Monitor and analyze system logs

•         Perform documented system health checks

•         SQL dB query language

•         Script writing

•         Method Of Procedure (MOP) writing

•         MOP testing

•         Redhat Linux / Cluster admin experience

•         HP Blade Administration

•         HP Virtual Connect

•         HP Mass Storage Array (MSA) Configuration

•         Ability to take Initiative and work well within a team

•         Valid US working authorization

•         Willingness to take after hours “on-call” approximately 1 week
out of every 2 months.

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*