*Role: Mulesoft Developer*
*Relevant Experience in yrs : 6-8 years*
*Location: Baltimore, MD*
*Duration: 6-12 Months+*
*Technical / Functional Experience:*
1. A minimum of 2 years of hands-on service-oriented architecture solution
delivery with Oracle SOA Suite,Mule ESB
2. Background in agile and waterfall methodologies
3. Have excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills
4. Deep understanding of SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, JSON
5. Good knowledge of SOA architecture, infrastructure design and
development, strong understanding of relational databases; experience
working with different adaptors and JMS queues required.
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule
Thanks & Regards
*Rathna KumarCharter Global | Technology ConsultingPh: 770-326-9933 x
<rg...@charterglobal.com> I www.charterglobal.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.