Hi ,

Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.

If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.

Early response is really appreciated.

* Work authorization copy is must for submission process:*

*JOB Title: Mobile App Tester*

*Location:* *Foster City, CA*

*Duration:6 months*

Required Skill(s): Mobile Native Application Testing (L3)

*Job Description:*

·         *Mobile Native Application* Testing (L3)

·         Proficiency in validation and verification of any *mobile

·         Should know who API works and how to pass testing parameters and
capture output using *JAVA.*

·         *IIS */ or any other app server (*TCServer/Tomcat/WAS)* - Able to
trouble shoot

·         Experience with defining, gathering and tuning key application
server performancemetrics (TCServer/Tomcat/WAS).

·         Knowledge of scripting languages will be a plus *(Perl, Python,

·         Experience working in an *Agile/Scrum development* environment

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125