We are looking for *Java Developer With Oracle ADF *for one of our known
client In *IL *if you are interested please respond to this email with you
are word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Role : **Java Developer With Oracle ADF *
*Location : Naperville, IL*
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Rate : DOE *
*Client : Multiplan*
*Need 8+ Years Java Experience Consultant with the following skills which
*● Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP,
WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL.*
*● Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies
such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX, JAAS, and others.*
* Minimum 2 years working with Oracle ADF and Web Center Portal
*It’s a Backfill for a candidate who had someone else interview for him. *
*Job Description: *
Would prefer local to Chicago if possible….but a strong technical fit is
the most important thing.
• Java, Swing, Web Logic, Oracle
• Need experience developing to and from Oracle
*Top Three Skills:* Java, Oracle, Weblogic, SOA, web services
need to be able to expand Multiplan's ability to add more insurance claims
to its database system and also be able to separate each carrier's client
info from other clients. developer will make appropriate code changes to
help develop this using Java , ADF and Oracle.
Additional Information: Minimum Bachelors degree, or 4
years of related experience
● Minimum 8 years progressive software systems programming experience, of
which 5+ years experience of Java server programming using J2EE/JEE
● Minimum 2 years working with Oracle ADF and Web Center Portal applications
● Experience with Web Services and SOA and related standards such as SOAP,
WSDL, UDDI, and BPEL.
● Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE technologies
such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX, JAAS, and others.
● Strong knowledge of Spring Framework and Aspect Oriented Programming.
● Experience with Portal technologies such as Spring MVC, Oracle
Application Development Framework (ADF) preferable
● Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design
● Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures,
concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications.
● Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
● Experience with advanced XML technologies and API’s such as XSD, XSLT,
(XQuery, and XPath desired).
● Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board
certifications as applicable
● Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
● In-depth knowledge of infrastructure security
● Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed
● Knowledge of data mapping, extraction, data migration, decision support
systems, data marts/data warehousing and relational and dimensional
● Extensive knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting,
designing and developing complex Oracle based web applications and
● Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code
optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering products.
● Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry preferred.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making
● Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict
attention to detail
● Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well
● Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software
systems programming applications
● Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
● Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers and clients
● Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to
determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
● Ability to mentor less experienced team members.
● Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job
responsibilities, including MS Office and software development applications
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.