Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *FileNet Architect *for one of our clients *Plano,
TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *FileNet Architect

*Location: *Plano, TX

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Job Description :*

·         Strong experience in designing and implementing IBM FileNet

·         Hands on experience setting up security in FileNet

·         Experience configuring and setting up workflows

·         Experience with FileNet upgrades

·         Leading creation of best practices, guidelines and industry
standards for utilizing the Enterprise Content Management strategy and
solution patterns

·         Must be able to guide and direct technical team on relevant APIs
to be used in order to build a custom web front (with FileNet as the
backend engine)

·         Effectively communicating technical and non-technical issues with
the business and technology user groups

·         Able to prepare & validate estimates for work activities on the
FileNet and related ECM components

Experience as FileNet Architect is must -  8- 10 years as Architect.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *