*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Big Data/Hadoop developers*

*Location : King of Prussia, PA*

*Contract: 12+ months*

·         8+years of IT experience in Database/DataWarehouse

·         Extensive implementation experience in Big Data technologies
(Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Hive, MapReduce/YARN)

·         Experience in Massively Parallel Processing (MPP), shared nothing
database systems, NoSQL systems

·         Experience in Lambda architectures

·         Good working Experience on Data Integration, Data warehousing -
Dimensional and Relational models

·         Experience in data governance and security policy implementation

·         Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive,
solution-oriented attitude

·         Must be passionate, flexible and innovative in utilizing the
tools, their experience, and any other resources, to effectively deliver to
very challenging and always changing business requirements with continuous
success a governance and security policy

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

Skype: akt.idc

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list