Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc !!!

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position. Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate
cap, visa status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

*JOB Title:* *Big Data Consultant*

*Location*: O Fallon - Missouri

Duration:6 months

Required Skill(s)         Big Data (L3)

Essential Skill(s)          Hadoop (L3) , Big Data (L4)

*Job Description:*

·         Key skills required for the job are:

·         Hadoop (Mandatory)

·         Big Data (Mandatory)

·         As a Consultant, you should have in-depth knowledge in any one
technological or industry practice / functional area and overview of 2-3
other areas. You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small
sized project with a medium complexity. You should be able to build a
custom Function Module with medium complexity program logic.

·         Minimum work experience:> 10 Years

Thanks & Regards,

Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company

Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125