Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Front End Java Script Developer *for one of
our clients *Frisco, TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Front End Java Script Developer

*Location: *Frisco, TX *(Please send only LOCAL Consultant)*

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Req Details:*

We’re looking for a Front End JavaScript Developer or Front End UI
Developer with a passion for writing clean object-oriented, reusable,
readable, enterprise-level software.

Developers are expected to meet minimum code coverage on all JavaScript
code.  The client will connect to a WebLogic/Java Server via RESTful Web
Services (JSON).

*Core Competencies: *

1: JS Developer: MV* Frameworks (AngularJS, Knockout.js, Backbone.js or
equivalent), REST Web Services Consumption, JS Unit Testing (Mocha or

Must have good experience in Angular JS/UI, Rest Web Services.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *